Please read the important information
on this page before proceeding to registration!
the EIB Group
until 22 September
|Regular Conference fee
After 22 September
Please note: the prices include 21% VAT.
Bring your colleagues and take advantage of the additional 10% discount for the 4th and following participants from the same organisation.
* Please contact the conference secretariat (email@example.com) in order to get the discount code for the reduced fees.
** Discounted tickets sponsored by the EIB Group
In order to encourage the participation of microfinance practitioners to the 18th EMN Annual Conference, and thanks to the kind sponsorship of the EIB Group, we are offering half-priced tickets as a way to offer support to those smaller organisations and/or those most heavily affected by the crisis, but who would still like to join us in Brussels.
The first physical event of this dimension for the microfinance sector since the pandemic, this conference aims to offer real opportunities to meet and greet peers and rebuild cooperation.
These discounted tickets, sponsored by the EIB Group, could help you get to the conference or could even allow you to bring a colleague, to fully benefit from the conference programme.
If you would like to benefit from this discount, please fill in this request form by 22nd September. Tickets are available for both members and non-members of EMN and will be distributed according to certain eligibility criteria provided in the request form 1.
If your application is successful, we will send you a code to apply the discount to your registration. Unsuccessful applicants will be invited to register as usual, to take advantage of the early bird discount.
1 One person per organisation, applications will be considered on a first come-first served basis, favouring a diverse geographic scope.
The registration fee includes
- Admission to the full day conference on 15th October
- Admission to the sponsor’s market place
- Conference material
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Farewell cocktail
- Once registered, you will be included in all communications relating to the event
- Accommodation is not included in the price. It is the responsibility of each participant to book their own room(s). We advise you to book your room at the conference venue DoubleTree by Hilton Brussels City.
- Please ensure to take out travel insurance for any unforeseen circumstances, as no liability is taken from the organisers in case of any cancellation.
- EMN Members should be aware that, as in previous years, the EMN General Assembly will take place the day before, Thursday 14th October, from 16.30. Some invitation-only working group meetings will also take place on this same day.
- There will be an EaSI Technical Assistance Study Visit to microStart on Wednesday 13th October in Brussels for EaSI TA Selected Beneficiaries, as a pre-conference activity and to take advantage of occasion of the conference bringing people together. Please consult the preliminary agenda and register here if you wish to attend.
- The conference language will be English. Romanian interpreting will be available if the need is high.
- If you require an invitation letter for visa purposes, please get in touch at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For attending the conference, a Safe-Covid Certificate (vaccination, recovery, negative PCR-test) might be needed to attend the meeting.
- Booked registration fees are binding and must be paid in Euro in advance.
- Payments can be done via credit card or bank transfer.
- When paying with credit card a handling fee of 2,5% (VISA, MC) or 4,5% (AMEX) will be applicable.
- Registration tickets depend on the date your payment is received and will be adjusted accordingly, if the payment is not received by the relevant deadline.
The conference secretariat (email@example.com) must be notified of any cancellation or alteration in writing by e-mail. A free cancellation is not possible. However, a cancellation with full refund will be considered on a case-by-case basis. If you need to cancel your attendance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing the reasons for cancellation with the supporting documentation. Refund of the registration fee will be at EMN's discretion.
Tickets are nominative and only valid for the person registered, however, if you would like to transfer your ticket to a colleague, please get in touch with the conference secretariat (email@example.com) to request a name change. Administration Fee for name change or invoice change: EUR 30 incl. VAT
- Please be aware, a Safe-Covid Certificate (vaccination, recovery, negative PCR-test) might be required to attend the conference. Organisers will adhere to Belgian National Guidelines for all COVID-related matters.
- We will kindly ask all participants to wear masks.
- The hotel and the organisers will ensure that spaces are regularly cleaned and will make gel and hand washing facilities available.
- The organisers cannot assist you on COVID travel and entry requirements. We advise you to visit your national government websites as well as the official Belgian COVID-19 website for the latest information
By continuing to registration, it is understood that you have read, and you accept, our cancellation and ticket policies and that you have read the important information on this page.